“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” —Carl Sagan
That something incredible is your brand!
Dental advertising doesn’t have to be the in-your-face, aggressive advertising you might see in other industries. When a current or potential patient calls your practice, it’s usually because he or she has a dental health need—whether that’s a cleaning, a dental emergency, orthodontics, etc.—and your on-hold message is the perfect time to educate your callers about what makes your dental practice stand out.
InTouch Practice Communications has more than 20 years of experience helping dentists advertise their practices and inform and educate their callers with custom telephone on-hold messages. How does your dental practice stand out? Dental advertising through your on-hold message can include:
- Information about your practice
- Hours of operation
- Your mission, motto, or tagline
- Awards, media mentions, and other practice or staff accolades
- Season-specific promotions and specials
- Products and services you offer
- Social media promotions
- Information about how your callers can find your practice’s blog and social media channels
- Incentives to follow your practice on social media
- Patient education to establish your brand as the expert in dental health
- Teeth grinding
- Teeth clenching
- Gum disease
- Dental implants
- Brushing and flossing regularly
Your callers know they need to take care of their teeth—that’s why they’re calling your practice. But do they know all your practice has to offer? Click here to learn how your dental on-hold message can help promote the products and services your practice offers.